Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Worth the Fight

I was originally starting this blog post with, "How many of you are in a relationship?" (Er, I kind of just did), until I realized what a silly question that is.


I mean who isn't in some type of relationship! Right?


Well, not too long ago I came upon a quote by one of my favorite authors:


“Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy." -Nicholas Sparks


Those words couldn't be more true. 


Even the best relationships have bad days, whether it be with your mom, brother, best friend, girlfriend, boss or even with God! All relationships get messybut that's what makes them real.


Things can and will get ugly. Is that a reason to give up?


I'm sure a few relationships came to mind when you read this. Think about how much they're worth before you throw in the towel. 


And remember, all good things require time and effort. 


XO, 
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment